Thursday, April 22, 2010

They're Baaaaaack!

I've been dreading this time of year for one reason. But to me it's a pretty big reason.

Little Boy was walking down the hall, and came running back into the living room.


"There's something on the wall. Like a toothpick."



I was afraid I knew what it was.




I was right.





I told him to stand back. Not because I was afraid it would attack him, but because I was afraid he would scare it. And it would run away, and we'd never find it.


Heebie Jeebie time.







As gross as this picture is, the one on the wall was even more gross. It was BIGGER!

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is disgusting! *shudder*

:) Tracie said...

Eeewww....what IS it?

Tammy said...

We call it a thousand-legger; I think it's called a house centipede.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets