Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who killed the cat?!

O MY WORD. I just heard a dead cat on my recorder where my voice should be!

I am working on my song for Sunday. I decided to record myself on my little Kodak camera. I need to know if I'm singing flat or sharp, and if I'm keeping in time with the accompaniment.

I sound horrible. I hope I sound better than that in real life. It has to be the recorder, right? I sound like I'm 10. Do I sound like I'm 10?

I found the flat spots. And the rest was tinny. Yikes.

Good thing this Sunday is Resurrection Sunday, because that cat needs a miracle.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets