Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eeeee-er Eeeee-er

I stopped at the store on the way home from church. And I forgot one of the most important items on the list in my head. Tomatoes! argh!

I told Baby she had to go back to the store for me tomorrow to get them.

Daddy told her she could go now; that she had to walk.

"I could just take the car."

We all laughed.

With flailing arms and scrunched up nose: "I know how to steer. Eeeeee-er Eeeeee-er."

Oh my.

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOL! I'll be watching for a news story about her ... "Four-Year-Old Takes Family Car for a Drive"

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets