Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby



After ballet class, Baby and I often go to Denny's for supper. She insisted this was what she wanted to eat. And she insisted that she wanted dessert, too. She barely made a dent. She and Little Boy split what was left for breakfast the next day, and each had plenty.



She's my little shopping buddy. We found this fruit, and had to get a picture. I hope it has a thick skin; there's no way I could eat a whole one. But it smelled very good. I think I'm addicted to the smell of citrus.

I know I'm addicted to Baby.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Funny about the size of the meal! :) That is one huge grapefruit!

Tammy said...

It's a pummelo. :0)

Anna said...

Well that explains it, lol! We never have those at our stores.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets