Sunday, January 31, 2010

Staying home from church - again

DH went to work this morning, and was supposed to call home when he got there.

He forgot. I think the cold weather froze his thoughts in mid-air. LOL

I talked to him, and he wasn't sure if I should go to church this morning or not. We live on a "hill" - it's a mountain - and from our house to Main Street is all down hill, and the roads were still slick. Like this angle \ . Ok - maybe not quite that steep, but close.

Seeing that the car isn't 4-wheel drive, I opted to stay home. I might be able to navigate down the hill, but coming home might be a different story.

I'm going to miss McDonald's for lunch. Too bad they don't deliver.

2 comments:

Bessaroo said...

Can you imagine if that McDonald's delivered? As if they don't have enough problems on their "carryout" orders!

Tammy said...

LOL - Actually, I knew of one McDs in Chicago area that delivered. :0) I never used their service, but I thought it was great.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets