Monday, January 18, 2010

Seriously gotta get serious

if I'm going to lose weight before the middle of August!

I've lost just under 5 lbs. in the last 3 weeks. That's not fast enough. I need to get moving, and I need to figure out what to do in the middle of the afternoon and late evening when I get the munchies. Tonight I ate some carrots. Fine. It worked, but I don't think they will satisfy me every day. And what if I turn orange like Baby did when she was tiny? I tried to find a picture of her to link, but I can't get to it from my laptop. Ugh. But I'll find one.

My list of things to do and get whipped into shape just keeps getting longer.

Did I say ugh?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Five pounds in three weeks is great, though! That's a great start!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets