Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lasagna hurts my back

Ok, so lasagna doesn't hurt my back, but standing in the kitchen for a very long time cooking lasagna does.

But everyone loved it, again. And I love that I have a baking dish in the freezer with more lasagna rolls for a future date.

We got snow the last couple days, but then it rained. There was a coat of ice on top of the snow. Made a fast track for the kids on the sled. But that proved to be a little dangerous. Thankfully neither child lost an eyeball when they ran into Grandma and Granddad's shrubs.

We ran up the mountain this morning to get cat food. Expensive, gourmet cat food. Venison & Green pea in a can. Stinkin' cat. I'd sure like some venison, but I'm not about to touch THAT.

And tonight we're playing Wii - with the "Wii man". LOL

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like a nice day. :) Hope your back feels better, though - is it the lasagna recipe you posted on Facebook? I saw it but I didn't read it yet.

Tammy said...

Yes - it's the Beef & Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe I posted on my blog last year.

It would be easier if I followed the directions, but I make my own sauce, and I make extra. And I don't use the precooked noodles.

But the kids both said I was the best cooker in the world. :0) So I guess that means they liked it.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets