Thursday, January 14, 2010

Armoire


This may be our next big purchase.

Or something similar.

Sometimes Christmas gifts are expensive.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It's very pretty, though. And it would be nice to be able to close the TV off if you didn't want it to be the focus of the room.

Tammy said...

Actually, :o/, the TV is hanging on the wall above the fireplace. This would go in the corner where the old TV is. I am insisting that whatever cabinet we get must have doors to hide the equipment and tapes, DVDs and Wii games.

And I'll put our ship that was on the mantle on top of the cabinet.

Anna said...

I see. The TV over the fireplace sounds kind of cool! And I can understand wanting the doors - I would too.

Tammy said...

We don't have to deal with little people standing in front of the screen. :o) But the kids have said their necks hurt (from craning) if they are too close.

Mainly we wanted it up there to be safe from wild children! And little girls who think it's like a magna doodle. :oS

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets