Friday, January 1, 2010

New Backgrounds

I put new backgrounds on my blogs. It just felt like a good way to start the new year.

So many things I need to work on improving this year.

But I'd say one of the major ones is losing weight. I just cannot stand it.

I had DH order some Reliv weight loss stuff for me. So it looks like I'll be "eating" shakes a couple times a day for awhile.

I just hope I can stick to it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I like it! The background, I mean. Your Christmas one was pretty - I kept meaning to comment on it and then forgetting to do so. :) I looked at your other public blog and that one is really nice too. I have a hard time finding one that I like and that is boyish without being too dark to read easily.

And have confidence in yourself with the weight loss - you can do it! Too bad it isn't as easy to lose weight as it is to gain it, though.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Did I mention http://sparkpeople.com ? Similar to Weight Watchers, but it's free and there are awesome tools and support groups on line. Quite a bit of advertising, just ignore that and use their good tools.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets