Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas pics

So I spent about 3 hours yesterday (might be a bit of an exaggeration) waiting for pictures to upload into Photobucket. I even downloaded Firefox to see if Explorer was the problem. And I put the pics into a slideshow and waited for the slideshow to load. And put it here.

And this morning realized I put the Tinkerbell pic in twice.

OH WELL.

We had a very nice Christmas, and the kids were both very well-behaved for most of the day.

2 comments:

Anna said...

It looks like you had a nice day. And the Tinkerbell picture is cute enough to put in twice! :) I love how she has her toes pointed in it.

Did you keep Firefox? I like that a lot better than IE.

Tammy said...

I think the Tink pic is cute, too. She already had the dress, but I found the slippers for Christmas. She had to try on the outfit. I also found her a wand like the one Tink made in the last movie. I don't imagine you've seen it. ;-) Although, Joel likes it, too.

I have both Firefox and IE, now. Neither one is as fast as my computer was just a week or two ago. I don't know what happened.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets