Friday, January 15, 2010

Not feeling so great

I got up this morning and didn't feel wonderful, but a mom's job is never done... So I got up. While I was checking email, I felt a cold sweat come over me. And I tagged DH - his turn. He's on 2nd shift this week, so I went back to bed, and let him deal with the kids. The very loud kids. Who decided to sword fight with lincoln logs. @@

I should have closed the bedroom door and put earplugs in my ears.

I got up close to noon and got a shower. I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm very thankful it's almost naptime.

It's not that far into the month, and I have missed a couple days of my 365 project. But I did get some cute pictures. I'm going to keep trying.

Here are the kids after eating pizza at lunch - making "big eyes".









































You might be asking yourself, "Why is Little Boy curled up on the floor like that?"













Here's why:

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hope you're feeling back to normal soon. Cute pictures - they do have very big eyes! :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets