Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cranky

So I have what the kids have been kindly sharing with me. And my head hurts. And I have NO patience. But I'm aware of it, and I'm trying to be kind.

But I haven't been overly successful.

"Little Boy - I'd like you to..."

"NO."





Patience flew out the window.

Thankfully, it's naptime. For all of us.

Maybe Daddy will fare better when he gets home.

2 comments:

Anna said...

So are you going to make that yummy chicken soup recipe you put on Facebook?

I hope naptime puts everyone in a better - and more cooperative! - mood!

Tammy said...

I'd like to make the soup; I need a couple ingredients. I need to thaw some chicken. Maybe we'll eat it this weekend.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets