Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is why I'm always ready...

for someone to come at me on my side of the road. The "short-cut" road looks like this:


2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Beautiful shot, fantastic view -- and a scary road to drive! Yes, you do well to be aware. Thank goodness it is well marked!

Bessaroo said...

I have traveled many miles on that road. I remember once about five years ago, the church made a float and we were scheduled to be in the W'port parade. Someone decided it would be best to take the truck (and the float) down that road. Yikes!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets