Saturday, November 14, 2009

So is it just me?

Today I got up and realized I had left my son's antibiotics on the counter overnight. I called the doctor's office, and they called in a refill. I was on my way to the pharmacy, and some idiot came around the corner way too fast on my side of the road. They pulled back onto their side just in time. I am always watching for that to happen, so I was ready. But on that road, there is no shoulder. I'm just glad there was not a wreck.


I got to the pharmacy, and gave the lady at the drive-thru my credit card and my bonus card. When she brought back my stuff, I was waiting for my cards. She said, "Oh, I threw them in the bag." Well, I've learned to look for myself. I had to pull out two large-ish boxes of syringes to see. My credit card was in there, but my bonus card was not. She told me it must have fallen on my floor. It wasn't on my floor. It wasn't in the bag. She and a pharmacist looked around, but both insisted that I must have lost it in my car. The pharmacist gave me a new set of bonus cards. I think she just wanted me to hurry up and leave.

The filling in my tooth is too high; the pressure on the tooth is causing me to have a huge toothache. All I can find is baby anbesol and it's not working. Ugh. So on top of all the people I meet trying to set me off, I am in enough pain to have NO patience.

Blah.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Oy. You're just not having a good weekend, are you? Hopefully today is better!

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

" I am always watching for that to happen, ..." Hmmm. Why?

Tammy said...

The road we take to church is in West Virginia. It curves back and forth, and the hills are up and down. Seems like a roller coaster ride, and if I'm not driving, I get car sick.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Understood!!! There are two fairly straight roads to civilization from our woods, and one that has roller-coaster action that matches your description. It's good driving to anticipate under those conditions. Thanks!!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets