Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spritz Cookies

I've wanted a cookie press for awhile, but I wanted to research them to find one that would hold up. I love the idea of making a pile of little cookies to decorate. And they are small enough that my son can have a couple and hopefully feel normal. Here is the one I bought:








2 comments:

Anna said...

I think I'm going to have to replace mine soon; where did you get this one? It looks like a really nice set.

Tammy said...

http://www.kitchenhaven.com/page/100/PROD/pastry-accessories-pastry-cutters-biscuit-cutters/14865

Amazon is saying there are only 2 left in stock. I don't see anything on the actual site.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets