Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas plans

I want to get my act together before Christmas this year.

I want to get the house clean.

I want to get my shopping done early.

I want to take time to wrap the gifts prettily.

I have a list of things I want to make:

1) Tiger Butter
2) Cinnamon Candied Popcorn
3) Peppermint Marshmallows
4) Spritz Cookies (with my new cookie gun!)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I like your goals. And your list of candy and cookies. :) Are you going to do the Clean Heart, Clean Home challenge? I read through it, but between surgery and sickness, I haven't done anything more with it. Let me know if you'd like to do it together. (No pressure if you don't!)

Tammy said...

I NEED to do the challenge. I just see a couple logistical issues. I'll email you. :0)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets