Monday, October 13, 2008

Such a Comforting Thought

I was watching Fox & Friends this morning. That's what I do in the morning while I try to wake up. Here is a link to a clip. I'm referring to the first part of the clip, but the rest of the clip is interesting, too.

Doesn't that just make you wanna ... I don't even know what it makes me wanna do beside make sure I vote.

1 comment:

Anna said...

George Orwell's "The Animal Farm" should be required reading for anyone who thinks that sounds like a good idea.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets