We got out the door later than I had hoped, and made our way to Baltimore. It was farther than I had planned, and Gina had to wait longer than I would have wanted anyone to have to wait.
We (I) got turned around on our way home and we saw some very pretty homes. LOL. We ate lunch, and went to the Outlet Stores to find shoes for two children who have very wide feet. They didn't have dress shoes in Little Boy's size, but we'll look again next week on our way back to the airport. I'd really like to find some. We found tennies in the same style he's been wearing, so we won't have any problems getting him to wear them.
We got home about 6:30 and I fixed supper. I should have had something simple to bring home or fix but I wasn't that prepared. So we ate grilled chicken, oven fries and broccoli. Did I mention all items were frozen when I started tonight?
So far things are going great, and I'm looking forward to a good evening. I just heard Baby crying. Someone should slap me for jinxing a good night's rest.
1 comment:
Hope she settled down good for you! And hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment