Monday, October 20, 2008

L-L-Leaf!

Today Little Boy started his 3rd unit study - the letter L. So we're studying about leaves. I wish I could expound on the wonders of the leaf - I think God's Creation is so wonder-full. The miracle of photosynthesis, how and why leaves change color, and all the minutia that just amazes me about something as common and simple as a leaf. (How can anyone think leaves just happened?) I was telling Little Boy that if plants and trees didn't have leaves, they would not grow or live - that God made leaves to do a special job, just like He gives us a special job.

His response: "Wow. God sure is smart!"

Amen.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Isn't it amazing how every detail points to a Creator? And he's right - God sure is smart!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets