Sunday, October 19, 2008
She's an alien!
Tonight I was getting Baby ready for bed. She had some green marker on her hands and arms. She asked me if it was blood. I told her if it was blood, she must be an alien. She jumped to her feet, and started snarling and trying to scratch me. "I'm an alien! Raaaa-roar! Blah blah blah." I was laughing so hard, I almost dropped her off the bed. And then I told her aliens had to go to bed right away, but little girls could watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. "I'm a little alien girl!" She's just too smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2009 Christmas Pics
Our Wildlife Neighborhood
Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks
Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog
Reading can be dangerous
Something reminds me of Witchiepoo
The Cavalry has arrived!
Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets
2 comments:
She was just feeling feisty all day, wasn't she? :)
I think she's like that most days; I just don't get stuff recorded. :0(
Post a Comment