Saturday, October 11, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes...

Little Boy has been fighting off a bug the last couple days. He's congested and was running a fever. He woke up this morning about 4 am, and apparently, I told him to go back to bed. (I have no recollection.) He got up again at 6 am, and Mike gave him some cold medicine and put him back in bed. Baby woke up about 8:15 am and started barking. I got her up, and we sat together on the couch watching Fox and Friends for a while. Little Boy finally came out at 9:50! His little hair was all "sticky-uppy" and his eyes were bright. He told me he got a really good sleep and that he didn't have a fever anymore. Clearly, he still had a stuffy nose. I told him to look at the clock. He said, "Wow! I slept like Grandma and Granddad!" I stifled the belly laugh I felt coming on, and told him he sure did! How I would love to sleep in!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have to say, I think the funniest thing is that he knows how late his grandparents sleep. What an observant little boy! My bigger boy would have no clue. :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets