Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Run, run, run!

Maybe you are one of those people who have to run errands and go to appointments every day, but I am not. I don't enjoy dragging my kids around, nor do they. But this week is turning into one of those weeks.

Baby was supposed to see the eye doctor today, but when I got her up she was on fire. I gave her Tylenol before I even checked her temp. 104.0. Way too high. We got her into the tub, and soon she started cooling off.

I called and rescheduled her eye appointment for tomorrow, and called the pediatrician. Can I just say how much I love our doctor. He is the most gentle man, and I think he is the best doctor at the medical group where we go. We went in this morning and saw him. They tested for strep, but the quick culture came back negative. I figured it was probably a virus.

Poor Baby. She just doesn't have an appetite and she is very whiny. And tomorrow we have to make the trip to the eye doctor in Morgantown. And Thursday we have to drive to Baltimore to pick up a friend at the airport. Thankfully, we have a fairly quiet weekend - so far.

I'm so glad the price of gas has gone down. We're paying $2.69/gal. It's sad that we think that's great.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hope she's feeling better soon ... and that everyone else is, too!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets