We all have our political viewpoint, and the purpose of this post is not to incite any online riots or even dialogue, for that matter. But I laughed out loud at my son, and it seems like that happens too rarely here. He saw an ad on television from the man we will NOT be voting for, and as THAT ONE was speaking, my son sat on the couch and very calmly said, "Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie..." throughout the whole commercial. When I laughed, he said, "What? That guy lies!"
Moral of the story? Be careful how you "brainwash" your children. So far my son thinks Chevy's are "stinkin'", thinks all other people driving on the road are "I-D-10-T"s (thankfully, he doesn't know what that spells), and can spot a McCain/Palin sign a mile off. I love my son.
1 comment:
Who says brainwashing is bad? :D
Post a Comment