Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't ask me for ONE MORE THING!

That's what I've been saying a lot lately. Little Boy and Baby have turned into complete whiners. He started it, and she's a copy cat. "Mommy, do you think...?" NO. "Mommy, why can't I ...?" NO. "Mommy, I want to...." NO. "Mommy, "

"Don't ask me for ONE MORE THING!"

And then for about two seconds I feel guilty. Just until I hear, "Mommy, could you ...?"

Argh.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I've noticed that big changes in our life seem to bring out the tendency to whine in my children. Could that be part of the issue here? Much sympathy, anyway - you'll get in under control soon!

Tammy said...

I've started making the kitchen off-limits unless I "invite" them in. I just have to have a space where they can't get to me.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets