is the moment both kids are in bed, and I sit down on the couch with the remotes, my laptop, the phone, and a big glass of water.
And tonight is no exception. DH is on 2nd shift, so supper and bedtime are all on me, so this time is even more enjoyable. And I might play racing on the Wii - we got a new game today - DH bought it "just for me". LOL Little Boy likes it, Baby sat next to me tonight with the other steering wheel and I pretty much had her convinced she was racing. She's really bad at it - she ends up going the wrong direction or stuck somewhere and the game goes on forever.
She hasn't been eating very well in the last couple weeks, and having Influenza A further messed her up. So I follow her around during the day with a sippy cup, trying to get enough fluids in her. So tonight when she didn't eat a single bite of her hot dog, green beans or fruit, I did give her a juice box when Little Boy had his nighttime snack.
Tomorrow I take Baby to the eye doctor in Morgantown to try to make up her appt. from the barf trip last month. Wednesday, DH will take Baby to the doctor in the morning and I'll drive Little Boy to Morgantown to see the metabolic doctor. We may have to go back at the end of the week to see his endocrinologist. That's a lot of driving; DH bought a AAA membership for us - just in case.
I'll be thinking of Little Boy the whole time I'm gone tomorrow. He was worried I wouldn't be home for his insulin shot at supper. I told him I'd be home - I just HAVE to be. I'm looking forward to Saturday. LOL
1 comment:
My favorite part of the day is when *I* get to go to bed. :) Sounds like you have a very busy week ahead of you!
Post a Comment