So we've had some issues with things Grandma and Granddad are letting the kids watch. Again. I just happen to think that any show that has a restricting rating on it is not appropriate for a 5 or 3 year old. Call me crazy. And I told Little Boy he couldn't go over there until Daddy talked to them about it. (They think I'm the bad guy already.)
Little Boy just finished supper, and asked if he could go next door. I said I wasn't answering that question; Daddy is sitting in the same room - let him answer. Little Boy asked if Daddy had talked to them about TV. He has, but said he doesn't know if it will do any good.
Little Boy piped up, "Well, I guess I'll have to go over and test it, and see if it works."
1 comment:
You've got a smart one there! :) I hope it does work.
Post a Comment