Monday, February 16, 2009

A Cough and a Sneeze

in my face!

Baby had a rough night - coughing and sneezing. I think she was dealing with post-nasal drainage. I've been trying to keep up with her on Benadryl. But she wasn't due yet, so I finally climbed into bed with her this morning about 3 am. She settled down, but not until she had coughed and sneezed on me multiple times. If I don't get sick, it sure will be a miracle.

It sure is nice to wake up to a sweet little kiss, a pat and Baby saying, "Mommy, it's time to get outa bed."

1 comment:

Anna said...

Maybe you'll be immune from having been sick already? Hope so!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets