Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to the ER

So I went to my counseling session this morning. I was very torn as to whether to go between Little Boy's care and Baby's misery. I got up and got Little Boy's sugar reading and fixed his shot. I wrote out what he could have for breakfast so DH could take care of it. When I got home, I was upset to find Baby was still sounding wheezy. I called the children's clinic and they didn't have any open appts, but told me I needed to take her to the ER. So I wrote out lunch and snacks and packed up Baby. She has Influenza A - I knew that - and they said I could give her Robitussin DM. So we stopped at a store and picked some up and came home. She wasn't too happy when I gave it to her; apparently it doesn't taste as good as Children's Tylenol.

We are having very strong winds here today. School was on a delay, and my first trip to "town" I took DH's SUV - that was a mistake! Glad we are in for the evening.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You know that old saying, "when it rains it pours"? I think that applies to you guys right now. We're praying for you, and hope this is the worst of it so now things start to improve.

Tammy said...

I think it's monsoon season. Blah.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets