Sunday, January 18, 2009

Truth

So recently, I read the following statement:

"...nothing that you read (about us) on the internet or in print is true unless it is approved by us."

This struck me as a very self-absorbed statement. How can a person approve truth? Either it is or it isn't. It's a statement that basically verified the accusations of control and manipulation.

Seriously sounds like something my mother would say.

I've heard this, too: "There's his viewpoint, her viewpoint, and the truth." Isn't that closer to being accurate?

2 comments:

Anna said...

So, being a nosy person, I'm very curious about who said this. :)

Tammy said...

Kate Gosselin in response to her sister-in-law's sister's blog, and other sites who make digs. I thought it was very condescending and arrogant.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets