Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Sample of our Weather

I was standing on the porch in only short sleeves, jeans and slip on shoes to film this. Needless to say, I was quite cold by the time I came in. The pine trees are permanently crooked from the wind.

There used to be a third tree, but it fell on our house before Little Boy was born following a lot of rain and terrible wind. Of course it happened on a Sunday morning, and I was standing by the window when it fell. Thankfully, it didn't do very much damage. I'll have to see if I can find pictures of it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That makes me cold just watching it!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets