Baby and Mommy had hair appts. today; Little Boy came along for the ice cream. :0) We went to DQ for lunch, and the kids had their little helpings of ice cream. By the time we left, they were tired and I was frazzled. I turned on the A/C full blast toward the end of our trip home; there was NO WAY I was letting them fall asleep in the car. I had my collar pulled up around my neck and all the vents aimed at the back. I guess it worked.
We got home and within 5 minutes I had them tucked into bed. I have to say, I am much quicker at getting kids in bed than DH. I should have taken the opportunity to take a quick snooze myself, but I talked to my friend Tammy for an hour. I sure miss her. We hadn't talked since, let's see. Tuesday! LOL
It's jammie time and the wild animals are attacking Daddy. This is why bedtime drags on so late. Time to ring the bell.
No comments:
Post a Comment