So today I made three trips to "town" to go to the store. Trip #1 - I made it as far as McDs, where I was going to stop to get a soda and realized my wallet was still in the diaper bag from yesterday. Just glad there was enough gas to get me home. Trip #2 - filled up with gas and made it to WalMart. Got home and DH asked, "Where are the batteries?" Uuuggghhhh. Trip #3 - went to the grocery store and picked up batteries, band-aids and donuts for breakfast. I think I got everything.
We watched home movies tonight. Baby goes nuts when she sees herself. I really need to tape the kids. I forgot how dutchy Little Boy talked as a 2 year old. We got to see Baby eating her first cereal and her first veggies. Same reaction both times. And we got to see two instances where I put the camera down and it was still on which led to a bunch of wasted tape. Grr.
Poor Sweetie. He was so tired tonight, and had to go in for last shift. I should get to bed, because I won't get to sleep in tomorrow.
Tonight is Little Boy's first night with his alarm. Let's pray it works and we can work our way out of wetting the bed. He just sleeps so soundly. Kinda like me, but I don't wet the bed. Really.
4 comments:
Home movies are fun - sounds like you had a nice evening! Praying that the alarm works, too.
Well. The alarm will take some getting used to. I didn't hear it go off the first time about 11:30 b/c I was in the living room. When I did hear it, he threw a fit after he was cleaned up and I tried to reset it. It went off again at 3:15. Ugh. But it was easier getting him settled. And he stayed dry until morning. Baby woke up at 7:10. It's almost like having a newborn, again.
Hopefully tonight will be better. And if it makes you feel any better, I was awake at 3:15 your time, too! :D
Not so comforting, I'm afraid. :) But I feel like I can better "feel your pain." yawn!
Post a Comment