Thursday, January 29, 2009

I laughed out loud!

I was sitting here watching TV, surfing the web, like I usually do after the kids are put into bed.

I clicked on a story on Yahoo News and laughed out loud. Here's the part of the story that was so hilarious:

New Zealand inmate stroll stopped by pole


It was less than a Great Escape. Two New Zealand prisoners who were handcuffed together as they fled a courthouse foiled their own getaway when they ran to opposite sides of a light pole, slammed into each other and fell to the ground. Jailers nabbed them as they struggled to their feet.


It sounds like something from the Apple Dumpling Gang! I can just picture it! And I'm making myself laugh, again. Tears. Oh Boy!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love the picture of the Apple Dumpling Gang! Thanks for the laugh this morning ... I needed it!

Tammy said...

I am getting tears of laughter again while I read the article. I just think it's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. :o)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets