Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Monkey Poop Coffee

Ok - that is the most ridiculous, disgusting thing I could ever imagine.

Not only is it appalling, it is apparently quite exclusive. $5 a cup. Beans that went THROUGH a monkey! Carefully selected, undigested, supposedly washed. Yum. Grind 'em up and steep 'em in boiling water.

I'm so glad I'm poor.

OH YEAH! The way I got onto that topic? Baby walked into the living room tonight with a dish and announced, "Oh no! There's squirrel poop in my coffee!" DH told me that it wasn't as far-fetched as one might think, and then told me about the monkey poop coffee. Eww.

2 comments:

Anna said...

So what kind of mind thinks up these things? And what kind of person tries them? I agree - eww.

Tammy said...

I guess it's a delicacy in Indonesia. They need help.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets