Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things I want to do in the New Year

I want to start a list of things I want to do in 2009. It will not be a list to add pressure, so much as to attempt at least some of the things. It is a list that is not concrete or complete from the start. And it is not listed in order of importance, but just as things came to mind.

1) Memorize more Scripture.
2) Write a set of lessons on the Tabernacle for my SS Class.
3) Clean my room.
4) Clean the den.
5) Clean the basement. (I see a trend...)
6) Make home-made marshmallows - I found variations: pumpkin, strawberry, cinnamon
7) Pick our own fruit and veggies at local farms - or at least buy some at the farmers' market
8) Keep working on my new craft to make some money.
9) Take my kids to the Pittsburgh Zoo.
10) Go away for a couple days with my husband.
11) Take the kids to the Wilds in Ohio - an African animal park
12) Lose weight.
13) Read 4 books.
14) Get more organized - get back to using my organizer notebook
15) Be a better wife.

I think that's a pretty good start. I just feel that having goals is important.

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a great variety of goals! Fun, spiritual, personal, family-related ... I find it inspiring.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets