So Baby was sitting on the couch this morning whining. She wanted her cup and something to eat. I got her a breakfast bar, and went to fix Little Boy a bowl of cereal. She started hollering that she barfed. I checked on her and she had spit up a lot of phlegm on her blankie. I got her a clean blankie, and went back into the kitchen. She repeated. I got her another blankie, and went back to her room to look for an old cloth didie for her to hold. She repeated, only this time she got off the couch and hit the floor, the coffee table, her knit hat, her stuffed kitten. Granted, it was mostly water and some yellowy-green gunk, but .... the smell. That's what always gets me the worst.
So she's in the tub and Little Boy is cruising around.
My kids have barfed more in the last month or so than they have their whole little lives. What is up with THAT!
2 comments:
Ugh. Hopefully they don't keep it up for another month!
NO DOUBT!
Post a Comment