Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dental Day


This was taken in the morning, before we left.

Today Little Boy goes in for his dental work. I felt so bad giving him a couple ounces of apple juice for breakfast. When I told him that was all he'd get for the morning, he was so pitiful. "But what if I get hungry?" I told him he will get hungry, but reminded him how he gagged getting his x-rays, and that the dentist doesn't want him to throw up when he's getting his teeth fixed. He understood that, but while he was playing in the tub, I went into the kitchen, closed the door and guiltily ate my bowl of Cheerios.

He has to be at the hospital at 11:30, is supposed to go in for surgery at 1:30 which should take a couple hours, and then he'll be in recovery for a couple hours. So, basically, we'll be there all day. DH worked 16 hours yesterday/today. I'm sure he'll be great company today. (rolling eyes)

He just asked me if he could go to G&G's when we get home before his nap. Boy is he off.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Praying for you both - hope it goes well. And that he doesn't get too hungry!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets