Here is a picture of the most pathetic donkey you will ever see.
I had 4 pieces of brown felt and 35 minutes. Good thing I called to ask. At 6 pm I was told Little Boy was going to be a donkey in the Christmas program that started at 7 pm. Practice started at 6:15 pm. I grabbed stuff and ran out of the house. Needless to say, my blood pressure was up. And sadly, his horrible little costume was NOT the worst part of the program. The married couple heading it up were given way more than they were capable of handling.
So glad Grandma and Granddad were able to get out and see how great the program was. (ROLLING EYES!)
2 comments:
Considering what you had to work with, I think the donkey is pretty impressive! And the moon was beautiful, too.
My thoughts exactly!
Post a Comment