Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I can walk?

We spent the morning cleaning Baby's room. I had to make room for the toys in the living room. Everything is in there now. While we were working, Baby said, "I have blood!" I looked over at her, and there was a miniscule speck of blood where a tiny scab had been. We went into the bathroom and I blotted the blood. As I was putting a band-aid on her, she asked, "I can walk?"

And I thought I was dramatic.

1 comment:

Anna said...

How cute! And can you imagine the drama queen she'll be in her preteen years? :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets