Friday, April 1, 2011

Insulin, email and other things

So we got the shipment of Little Boy's Humalog last week (or the week before, I can't remember). But when DH opened it, it didn't seem as cold as it should have. He called the insurance company, who recommended we try it and see if there were any problems.

When it came time to open a new vial, DH decided to use the newer, "warm" insulin. And we've had high numbers. So today his lunch number was in the 290s and I opened another vial - an older one. Now we're interested to see what his number is tonight.

I tried to get into my email today. The company has merged a couple services, and since mine is a sub-account something happened and I can't get into it. I need to get a phone number, to call a place that hasn't shipped a case of alcohol wipes that I ordered in January?

It's snowing here. Again. "It's Spring!" ha! "April Fool's!" Little Boy's ball practice has been cancelled. He's supposed to have practice Tuesday night. Unless it snows.

Baby fell off her chair at lunch. This is like her 3rd crash/wipe-out in as many days. She and Little Boy were jumping on her bed yesterday, and she fell off the bed and landed on her back. She's still complaining that it aches. Back to the chair. I told her that that wouldn't have happened if she had been sitting correctly. That I've never seen someone sitting correctly in their chair just fly across the room. She laughed and then went back to crying.

Little Boy still hates school. But today a book came in the mail. "Mud!" We looked at the pictures and tried to figure out what was happening. Then he read it. And laughed. And finished by saying, "That was an easy book." I'm hoping that if I can find some more easy books that make him laugh he'll keep it up.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hope the cold insulin works better, and yea for books that he likes!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets