Well, I did it. I blocked someone on Facebook. It wasn't the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last time. But it was the first time I've blocked a sibling. I had to do it. I was feeling stressed anytime I saw her post anything. I don't want to offend her, but I can't worry about that. The anxiety she was causing made it necessary.
It's almost like she was following me around on FB friending anyone I had friended that she knew, too. So. Now I don't have to worry about it b/c I won't know.
And I'm dealing with enough anxiety right now. I leave Friday morning; I'll drive myself to Pittsburgh and park in extended parking for $8/day. That's definitely cheaper than DH driving me there and then picking me up next Tuesday. The thought of flying to the other end of the country by myself is starting to bother me. Baby is not doing well with the idea, either. She cries when I mention it. I don't talk to her about it to make her upset, but b/c she needs to know that I'm leaving (and coming back). She and Little Boy will do fine with Daddy.
I need to get to bed. I've been fighting a headache all day. It's weather, pollen or stress. Or all three combined.
No comments:
Post a Comment