This should probably be on my other blog, but I'm just going to vent here a little.
I get so tired of people who do not bother to think for themselves. I work very hard to not take what people say as gospel. That might sound cynical, but people don't always get things right. So I listen. And I research. And I ask questions from people I trust. And I research some more. And I make a decision based on those things. Like I said. I do not blindly believe what people say about issues or events. There is a very short list of people I'd consult.
Recently I found a blog that deals with many issues that I grew up with. And much of it I can relate to. But there is an air of bitterness there. People who were not allowed to think for themselves now follow the loudest bitter voice. I have plenty to question. I have plenty to re-examine. But I am a bit irritated at the moment.
I've come to the conclusion that lemmings are lemmings.
Lemmings don't care what cliff they're jumping off. They're happy to follow right over the edge.
No comments:
Post a Comment