Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch

It's been too long since I cooked. I've fixed meals - frozen or processed. But today I made these turkey burgers. My husband likes them better than homemade burgers from ground beef, and my picky children love them. Even Baby. I did adjust the measurements to 5 servings.

I've been trying Full Bars. I think I like them. I eat one 1/2 hour before my lunch or supper. I drink a glass of water. And then I eat supper. But I'm fairly full at the start, and I eat less. And I can go until the next mealtime without feeling hungry or needing to snack. The bars are puffed wheat, with protein powders and a chocolate sauce or peanut butter sauce.

They aren't yummy enough to tempt one to eat them outside of the necessary time. :) But they aren't so yucky as to make one not want to eat them, either. I only bought a couple boxes last week. They aren't cheap. But diet plans/foods aren't cheap. And they seem to be working for me.

So I'll give them a try and see what happens.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I added the turkey burgers to my recipe box ... no one here has been too impressed with any turkey *anything* I've ever tried. Thanks for the recommendation. Hope you see encouraging results from the Full Bars!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets