Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is it Monday yet?

Or at least Sunday afternoon?

I guess I'm a little impatient to get this vote thing over with. I was talking with someone last night (Baby's baseball coach's wife). I asked what she thought of the candidate we had in. She said she likes our interim pastor.

So I wonder what everyone else is thinking/feeling.

I honestly don't have a strong preference between the two. I think the candidate was def. more educated, and younger with more energy. I had to remind the lady that the interim had not put in for the job. But no matter what we do, I'll be ok. I just want it over with already.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ok. I was more disappointed than I thought I would be that the candidate didn't get voted in. I really thought he would be an easy decision.

I need to go to church tonight to hear what people have to say.

I just need to not comment, b/c I don't know if I can be nice. And I don't want to not be nice. Really, I don't. But I don't know if I can.

(sigh)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets