I tried to explain April Fool's Day to my 5 and 7 year olds. They don't get it. We're not much into playing jokes on each other here.
It's been a busy week, and it's going to continue right on through the weekend.
Yesterday was haircuts for all of us, and last night I took Baby to ballet and out to eat while Daddy and Little Boy went to get their haircuts.
Tonight is cleaning and setting up at the church for the dinner tomorrow night. I'll take Baby with me while Daddy takes Little Boy to his first baseball practice. Maybe. It's been so cold, they've cancelled the last two practices b/c of snow.
Tomorrow Daddy meets with the pulpit committee and the candidate, and in the evening we have the dinner. I also have to get the bulletin done.
Sunday is church. SS, AM and PM. I'm just glad it's Daddy's long weekend off and he'll be there to help me out and to lead the service. And I'm thankful Tina will be there to teach children's church so I will get to be in the service for the message.
Monday is recuperation day.
1 comment:
Two of my facebook friends were talking about how they (and their kids) didn't get April Fool's ... we have fun with it though. Raisins in toothpaste, jello with straws gelled in it in glasses ... that kind of thing. To each their own, right?
Hope your weekend at church goes well.
Post a Comment