Here it is 4 am and I'm awake - again. I went to bed before 12 but woke up a couple hours ago with acid reflux problems. DH was up changing Little Boy's bedding. :( And Little Boy had to have a fairly big shot b/c his sugar was 357. I have to fax his numbers to the endo and get things straightened out.
About 10 years ago, I found a site and book that made me feel like I really wasn't crazy. I honestly think my mom has borderline personality disorder. When I read the posts and I read the book, it was like they had been living in my house.
Recently, I found a site that made me feel that way again. I find that I am a lot less "fundy" and probably a little bit "mental". lol But I read the blog and forum posts and it is like I grew up with these people. Or most of them, anyway. It is strangely comforting.
Well. I should try to get back to bed. I have a lot to do later today. Hopefully, I don't have to get up b/c of acid reflux again. Really unpleasant.
4 comments:
Luke wakes up with acid reflux sometimes ... he says it's a horrible way to wake up. :( Hope you get some answers about Little Boy's numbers.
I even took a Prevacid last night; stinkin' Italian dressing. :(
Lane Michael use to have night troubles because of blood sugar, poor Little Boy! Hope you get his sugar down soon. And just a thought, we went through a "high" period and we change insulin, increased dosages and everything else we could think of...turned out our needles were all bad. They were closed and no insulin was getting through...just something to keep in the back of your mind.
Thank you, Lyn. I'll be sure to watch for bad needles. I would never have thought of that.
Post a Comment