Friday, March 4, 2011

A Mess

At church we teachers are moving from our old OLD red building into our new classrooms in the church basement. People have been working to finish classrooms. Today I stopped at church to drop Little Boy off so he could work with his daddy.

The kids and I went into the basement to take a peek at the room people were working on last night. They decided to not use the table I bought, so I now own another folding 4 foot rubbermaid table. I don't mind. I know I can use it. The teacher, kinda snarkily commented, "I won't be able to use it if I have more than 2 students." She only has one student right now. And I said she had room for 6 students with her sitting away from the table. WhatEVER. But it would have been nice if they hadn't used it for a paint can holder while they were painting last night, ya know?

I noticed a white cabinet in the room. It looked cute in there, and I wondered where they got it. It kinda looked like the one I have been using for children's church stuff in the red building in the room where we have the church copy machine.

I ran into the red building to grab keys to unlock the upstairs door - I needed to get the attendance and offering numbers for the bulletin. When I was coming out of the red building, I noticed the table where we have children's church was piled high. And the white cabinet was gone.

Those horrible women emptied that cabinet onto the table in a huge pile and took the cabinet to that classroom!

It wasn't "my" cabinet. It wasn't in "my" Sunday school classroom. But don't you think that if someone is using it, it would be courteous to ask. And don't you think you could stack the stuff neatly, or find a box to put things in? And don't you think you'd at least say something after the fact? I just don't even know how to react/respond at this point. I'm quite disgusted that they would think it was ok to leave that mess for someone else (ME) to clean up.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets