Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kids

So the last couple days I've been way too stressed out. My kids don't always help me relax, but tonight I'm sitting here listening to them.

Baby is getting her shower. Daddy gives showers because he loves me. (He knows that it kills my back to reach into the shower.) He is teasing her, and I love to hear her giggle-turned-laugh. Soon it will be my turn to wash her hair. Little Boy is playing with the lid to a box. He cut out a door in it, and it's his "breaker box." Can you tell he's been spending time working at church with Daddy? Or maybe that's from the other day when we had a power surge, and Daddy had to flip the breakers back on. Or from watching Mike Holmes.

He hums while he plays. And compliments himself on his careful, safe, construction.

DH worked on my classroom today. He has a couple more spots to patch and sand on my walls. The men who did the work are not as meticulous as he is. I'm just glad when my classroom is done, it will be done well.

Little Boy is requesting that I beat him in Mario Cart. LOL He asked so sweetly, I couldn't say no. It probably helps that I got a nap today, too.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Praying for grace for you tomorrow, and distinct guidance on how to handle the situation. Glad your little ones made you smile tonight.

Tammy said...

You were supposed to tell me what to do. :0S

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets