Saturday, March 19, 2011

March - Day 19

Nicknames you have and why.

I don't have any now, per se. I mean, I go by a common form of my proper name, so I guess that's a nickname. So I guess "Mommy" and "Sweetie" are the closest. The first is pretty self-explanatory, and my DH and I call each other Sweetie. We've called each other that since before we met in person, and I remember the first time I had to call to him by his name, it felt weird.

When I was little my parents called me Miss America. They said it was because they thought I was so beautiful and because I had a Miss America behind. lol I think I know what they mean when I look at my daughter. My sister had plenty of nicknames for me, and in Jr. Hi, the High schoolers called me Shorty. I think I was only 4'10" in 10th grade, so that one explains itself, too. That freaks me out a bit, since my 7 year old son is already 4'5"!

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets