Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What is going on!

It's quarter to two in the morning, and I *think* I took nighttime Tylenol sinus medicine. But I don't know why I'm still alive awake.

I just sat and watched a myriad of Britains Got Talent videos, and several interviews with Susan Boyle. Can't get enough.

Watched a video of Dawn Meehan - love her - talking about her book tour and her day in Atlanta today. Ahhh. A trip away from home without kids. I don't know that I'll ever get one of those.

Well. I think I'm going to check Little Boy's blood sugar a few minutes early, and get off to bed.

The weirdest thing; after watching BGT, I hear my thoughts with a British accent. I must have taken the nighttime meds. Now I'm not sleepy, but I sure am feeling a bit batty.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I've had a couple nights like that lately. Hope you get a good nap today!

Tammy said...

That would be nice, but I have my doctor's appt. today at 4. Going to see the gastroenterologist to see if he thinks I need an esophageal scope. Don't know what to do if he says no since my ENT doc wants me to get one. ? Oh well.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets